Kindle Fire is the latest fad in technology. People are using it everywhere; it just adds so much value to your life! You can read books on the go without having to carry a heavy paperback edition with yourself. And read through several without needing to have your bag packed with books.
Kindle Fire, the latest version of the technology, can also play ShowBox app on Kindle fire and let you watch amazing movies and TV shows at your leisure. The app has been rocking the Android smartphone scene for years together, and Kindle is just getting taste of the craze that inevitably follows. To know how to watch movies and Tv on ShowBox Kindle Fire.
How to Install ShowBox for Kindle Fire
First, you need to install ShowBox App on Kindle Fire. This should get you a lot of free movies and TV shows to watch using only your WiFi connection. We’re going to install the app using ShowBox apk for Kindle Fire, of course.
- Download ShowBox apk file on Kindle fire. Or, transfer it to your kindle device using USB or bluetooth.
- Go to Settings on your home menu. Enter Security.
- Toggle Unknown Sources to enable the device to install apps from outside official app stores.
- Now, tap the ShowBox apk file you downloaded and the setup should launch like on Android interfaces.
- Go through the permissions and if you agree, press install. The apk file is heavy (about 40 MB), so give it time.
Your App Is Now Installed. Now For The Part About Using ShowBox On Kindle Fire Device.
- Launch the app through your home menu.
- You can use the usual controls to increase brightness and modify other screen settings for a good view.
- Choose a movie or TV show to watch and tap it to get playing options.
- Choose a resolution, server, subtitles and player type as per your need and convenience. Torrent servers might be inaccessible, depending upon where you live and how the local laws are.
- Play Now plays movies. The default player is MX Player, which you can download from the Play Store.
- Just below, you can use the Download button to queue the movie for download. This is great when you want to watch the movie when there is no WiFi available.
There are no better ways to enjoy and educate yourself simultaneously than using ShowBox on Kindle Fire. Let me know if you have any further queries in the comments below.